No matter what you do, willpower will not last forever. But motivation can last. The important thing is to do those things that give you motivation everyday. Sometimes I have to turn back to my favorites inspirational travel quotes to remind myself how lucky we all are. Because we are free people, able to decide and do anything.
1. Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not things to show.
2. Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind. ― Anthony Bourdain
3. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
4. If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home. ― James A. Michener
5. Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul.
6. Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. ― Gustave Flaubert
7. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
8. I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world. ― Mary Anne Radmacher
9. Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ― Mark Twain
10. Traveling, it leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller. ― Ibn Battuta
11. Travel has made me more aware of me. I learn more about myself while on the road than anywhere else. It’s given me the ‘I can make it happen’ attitude. ― Jessica Johnson
12. I want to make memories all over the world.
13. I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow. – Kid Cudi (Scott Mescudi)
14. Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living. – Mary Ritter Beard
15. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust
16. At any point in your life you can walk away, fly away, drive away. you can completely change your life in an instant… if you want to.
17. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime.― Mark Twain
18. The world’s big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.― John Muir
19. One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.― Paulo Coelho