My answer to “Do you like visiting a big city or a village?”
I do love nature and I am fascinated by a simple lifestyle. But I lived for a little bit that kind of life and now I am attracted more to cities. It’s hard to choose because there are different things, but most times I choose the city.
A big city has a lot of information about a culture gathers in a small area. The diversity can help me get a perspective faster and decide which ones are more interesting for me. And I can pursuit it from there. It’s my starting point for exploring.
Do you like visiting a big city or a village?
- Matei, 26 (living in Bucharest, Romania)
- Piotr, 34 (Poland, living in California)
- Pilar – (living in Madrid)
- Jan (Dutch, living in Austria)
- Lettice – blogger and volunteer (British, living in China)
- Bogdan (Romanian blogger, living in Bucharest)